The summer holidays are here and it’s time to celebrate with some red, white and blue! This time of year is full of bbq’s, parties and festive celebrations. And there’s nothing better than a sweet red, white and blue dessert to celebrate.
I’ve put together a list of my favorites I’ve made over the years so you don’t have to scour the internet and food blogs. Easy, simple and yummy desserts all right here!
I’d love to know which one you make in the comments below! Happy summer!
Easy Patriotic Red, White and Blue Desserts
- Red, White & Blue Yogurt Berry Parfaits: Gluten-free and super festive!
- Patriotic Fruit Firecrackers: So healthy for kids!
- No-Bake Berry Flag Cake: the ultimate in patriotic!
- Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Strawberries: a burst in your mouth!
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches: fun for kids and adults!
- Patriotic Red, White and Blue Cupcakes: Nothing better than a flag cupcake!
- Red, White & Blue Berry Cheesecake Squares: a more elegant twist!
- Pink Lemonade with a (Tequila) Twist: a special drink for adults!
- Easy Red, White & Blue Cheesecake: a yummy traditional cake!