It’s finally Friday!!! My summer drink game is back in action and tonights dessert in a glass. It’s pink lemonade with as much or as little tequila as you want. You can’t taste it in this so be warned! TGIF!
Pink Lemonade with a (Tequila) Twist
- 1/2 cup sugar (less if your fruit is super sweet naturally)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 lemon peel strips
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry purée
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry purée
- 2 cups of water
- Tequila, to taste
- Dissolve sugar in 3/4 cups of water on the stovetop. Then add the lemon peel – simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Add the lemon syrup to a pitcher. Then lemon juice. Then purées (you can strain these if you want, but you don’t have to). Chill in fridge.
- Add water when you’re ready to serve with as much or as little tequila (or none at all!) as you want! Enjoy!