Halloween is here and it’s a time for all things spooky and all things pumpkin! I just love doing food for any holiday – the girls absolutely love it! And obviously Halloween is the best Holiday, obviously. 🙂 The food for it is festive and fun and the girls just get the biggest kick out of some of the creations!
Don’t worry, these aren’t time consuming. They’re all fun to make with the kids, so don’t worry about that either! Oh, and they’re not complicated. I don’t always have time for that and I’m sure you don’t either! So take a peak below and let me know which one you’re going to make for Halloween this year in the comments below! Happy Halloween!
10+ Spooky Halloween Dishes (& what to make with all that candy!)
- A Halloween Treat Platter: feeding a crowd? This is your go-to with a special mulled spiked apple cider!
- Milk Chocolate Stuffed Jack-o-Lantern Cookies: Festive and SOOOO good!
- Meatball Mummy: A good savory one to balance all that trick-or-treating candy overload!
- Creepy-Crawler Chicken Pot Pie: So creepy, yet so fun! The kids will love making and eating their hands!
- Halloween Cupcakes: Definitely get the kids to help make these! An activity and snack all in one!
- Mummy Tarts: Another puff pastry win and with some hidden veg!
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Spiders: So creepy but so delicious!
- Bloody-Brain (Spaghetti Squash) Bolognese: Watching your carbs? Don’t miss out on any of the fun with this!
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies with a Vanilla Glaze: Not into the Halloweeny food? Try this more elegant choice to celebrate Halloween!
- Eyeball Pasta: Spinach pasta with veggie sauce and some cheese? Candy eyes? What’s not to love?
And for a special breakfast or brunch Halloween morning treat, these Pumpkin Waffles (or pancakes!).
And last but not least, if you have leftover Halloween candy that you don’t want to eat, try making these Leftover Halloween Candy Blondies!
Still want more Halloween food ideas? You can find all of my favorite Halloween recipes here at seasongenerously.com! Happy Halloween!!