This super easy pasta dish doesn’t need exact measurements as it can be reduced or doubled (even tripled) as needed. This will be a huge Halloween party hit and it’s super easy to make. Even the littles will love it!
If you don’t want to bother making the eyes with cheese and olives, you can also buy edible eyeballs (they’re sweet though)! I used both here so you can see the difference (I’m obviously not that crafty ;0)).
- One bag/box of spinach pasta
- One jar of tomato sauce
- One package of string cheese and one small can of black olives or candy eyeballs
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, assemble the eyes – slice one string cheese stick about 1/4″ thick. Then, cut the olives in half lengthwise. Using a straw, cut circles out of the cheese discs, and the same with the olives. Place the olive pieces in the cheese pieces to make eyeballs. Alternatively, you can use candy olives in place of the cheese & olives.
- When pasta is done cooking, drain it and pour tomato sauce in a pile on top. Top with eyeballs and enjoy!