I tend to make a lot of different food boards based on the holiday or event and who is coming. When I have more adults coming, I like to make cheese boards like this or chips and dips boards like this. While adults and kids love boards too, I tend to make more colorful boards, like this and choose your own adventure boards, like the one below. It’s super easy and you can put anything you want in the muffin tins. Kids think it’s fun and they might just surprise you and try something new!
PS – you can do this any day of the week too if you don’t have a meal made. It’s kind of a fun way to get kids to eat new foods!
What are your favorite things to put in these? Let me know in the comments below!
- Variety of fruit (clementines, grapes, raisins, pomegranate seeds, etc…)
- Variety of vegetables and beans (carrots, chickpeas, edamame, etc…)
- Variety of dips (hummus, guacamole, etc…)
- Variety of cheeses (Manchego, cheddar, etc…)
- In a muffin tin, alternate fruit, veg, dip, cheese or granola in each tin.
- Repeat until all the tins are full. Enjoy!