Here’s a quick and easy side dish that requires little work but results in something super tasty! All you have to do is snap off the tough ends, drizzle with some olive oil, balsamic glaze (it’s like super thick balsamic vinegar) and season generously. 🙂 The oven does the rest!
I know I’ll be making these as a green side dish for Thanksgiving this year. How about you?
Roasted Balsamic Asparagus
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (thicker than balsamic vinegar)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss until covered. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Enjoy!