Every now and again, I’m so tired at the end of the day to even call for takeout. So, I make the easiest thing I can think of, which is a stir fry. All you do is take any protein and any veg (in this case, beef and broccoli) and saute them together for a few minutes. Then, it’s ready to eat! It’s beyond simple and might even take longer to call for takeout!
I will say this is a fan favorite of the girls – they like to eat ‘little trees. I meant, who wouldn’t?!?
Questions? Lemme know in the comments below!
Sirloin Beef and Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. sirloin, sliced into 2 inch slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (optional for serving – leave out if Gluten Free or Paleo)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large frying pan, warm oil over medium heat. Season beef with salt and pepper, and place in frying pan. Cook beef for 1-2 minutes and then add broccoli in. Toss until beef is browned and broccoli is tender, about 5-6 more minutes.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!