Back in November, I shared a great how-to on how to make a cheese board. It was so popular, that I decided to make another one, but with fruit and veggies this time.
Since we eat with out eyes first, I wanted this board to scream Springtime, so I decided a rainbow of colors would be perfect. I said goodbye to gray winter days and hello to all the colors Spring has to offer.
The key here is to use whatever you have on hand – any fruit, any veggies. Just group them by color and make sure you don’t have any blank spaces. It’s the easiest appetizer you can make for a crowd and you’re sure to please anyone of any age!
How to Make a Fruit & Veggie Board
- Variety of fresh fruit (raspberries, oranges, kiwi, blueberries, etc…)
- Variety of fresh vegetables (cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, carrots, etc…)
- Start by placing any red fruits or veggies you have on any kind of platter or serving plate.
- Arrange the next rainbow color next to it leaving no empty space between the two.
- Repeat until all the colors you have/want to included are added and the platter is full.
- Stick some fresh herbs or flowers in for a finishing touch, if desired. Enjoy!