I love a good muffin recipe, especially if it’s easy to make in the blender. There’s a blogger out there called Inspiralized and she has so many great blender muffins. I love making her banana blender muffins, fruit and veg blender muffins and spinach muffins. They’re gluten free and have an cooked egg-like texture. They’re pumped with fruit/veg and protein and have a delicious flavor! The girls absolutely love these and I think they’re just perfect for snacks, lunch or a quick add-in to the lunchboxes for on the go eating!
What’s your favorite healthy muffin to make? Let me know in the comments below!
Pumpkin Spiced Carrot Blender Muffins
- 1.5 cups grated carrot
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into muffin liners and bake for 25-28 minutes or until firm and browned on the edges. Enjoy!