There’s a very popular food blogger on Instagram I follow called Inspiralized. She makes lots of foods with her spiralizer, but also lots of BLW (baby led weaning) foods for her kids.
This is one of her quick morning breakfast foods that I really like to make the girls at the beginning of the week and they can have them any time of for an easy meal or a quick and healthy snack. I’ve made these before using sweet potato and they are so flexible to make with any vegetable!
Today, I tried it with spinach. It needed a little more flavor since spinach can be a tad bland, so I mixed in some of my homemade vanilla and cinnamon and it was perfect! It’s a pretty forgiving muffin!
I hope you like them as much as my girls do! And, check our Inspiralized. She has some really great recipes1
Flourless Blender Spinach Muffin
- 2 big handfuls of raw baby spinach
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 muffin tin cavities.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth (it should look like pancake batter).
- Pour the batter into the muffin cavities and bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Pop out of the muffin cavities and enjoy!