Dinner dinner dinner! It’s time for dinner! Sometimes, I just want something that’s comforting. Kinda like a big bowl of bolognese but easier. With a lot of pasta… ya know what I mean?
Well this is what I make when I want to satisfy that craving. It’s so easy to make – just throw it in the pan all together and serve with pasta or rice… or whatever you have on hand. It’s so fast and easy and incredibly tasty!
What’s your favorite fast and healthy weeknight dinner? Let me know in the comments below and if I haven’t made it before, I’ll make it for dinner tomorrow!
Ground Turkey Asparagus Skillet
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb. asparagus, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 jar tomato sauce, any kind
- In a large skillet, warm the oil. Add the asparagus and onion and cook for a few minutes until it just starts to soften.
- Add the turkey, mixing to break pieces apart until just browned.
- Add in the spices and continue cooking until the meat and veggies are fully cooked through.
- Mix in 1/2 jar of tomato sauce and toss until fully coated and warmed through.
- Serve with pasta, brown rice or enjoy as is!