Looking for a really simple side dish to bring to your next bbq, potluck or holiday dinner? Look no further! This simple green salad with honey mustard vinaigrette packs a punch! It’s so simple to make, so healthy and so incredibly delicious!
And if you want a different kind of salad, take a look here at some of the manyyyyy other salads I’ve made over the years. Missing one that you want to see made? Let me know and I’ll make it! Just message me in the comments below and tell me what your favorite kind of salad!
Green Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin oil
- 5 cups loosely packed mixed greens – or any favorite lettuce
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine mixed greens, red onion and cucumbers. Just before serving, add vinaigrette to taste and toss to combine. Serve immediately after tossing with vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Adapted from this recipe.