Dinner, dinner, pizza dinner! I love a good pizza and desperately miss my NY and Jersey fresh pizza. While I’ll never be able to completely replicate it here in Florida (it really is because of the water), I will keep trying!! And to be fair, the girls just love any kind of pizza, so I’m glad this one is so easy to make. We have it quite often. 🙂
What’s your favorite kind of pizza? Let me know in the comments below!
- 1 store bought or homemade pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce or homemade sauce
- Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Freshly parmesan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Roll out pizza dough (I doubled mine and made it fresh today with some extra dried oregano mixed in, but you can easily use store bought!).
- Spoon tomato sauce on top almost to the edges.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and parmesan, to taste. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake for 10-15 minutes at 450.
- Remove from oven, slice and eat! Enjoy!