Tonight’s dinner is a quick pantry/freezer bake inspired by a recipe Inspiralized post a week or so ago. I didn’t have all the ingredients, so I altered it and came up with this super yummy bake. It’s veggie and protein packed, gluten free, and absolutely delicious.
I gave this to the girls and they were unsure of it at first, but they eventually ate it (minus the sprouts). I don’t blame them though. I didn’t come around to Brussels sprouts until I was an adult. They can be scary! But, they are absolutely dynamite in this bake. Trust me! Check it out and let me know your thoughts!
Brussel Sprout Cauliflower Quinoa Bake
- 2 cus Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered (can use frozen here)
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small head of cauliflower, sliced into bitesize florets (can use frozen here)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 marinara sauce, any kind
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet and lay out Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Once roasted, add Brussels sprouts and cauliflower to a large baking dish and mix in quinoa and sauce until full covered. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and bake for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese melts. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Adapted from: Inspiralized on Instagram