It’s February and this morning, Amelia asked me to make her (Halloween) Monster Pancakes. Not Valentine’s themed or belated birthday themed… Halloween themed…
Since I never got around to making these for Halloween, I figured why not! It’s veggie and protein packed and they’re super delicious. Oh, and super easy! I usually keep all the ingredients on hand and in 20 minutes, I have an incredibly healthy and easy breakfast made for the whole family.
I love a drizzle of real maple syrup or honey on top, but candy eyeballs works too. 🙂
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large bananas, very ripe
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cups milk, any kind
- 2 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, add 3-4 pancakes and cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip until fully cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with candy eyes or your favorite toppings! Enjoy!