Prime season to enjoy asparagus is Springtime, which is why it’s seen on so many Easter & Passover tables. It’s super easy to make and the flowering plant adds a much needed color to meat and carb heavy celebrations.
I’ve made asparagus many, many, many different ways, but this is still one of my favorite go-to’s. It’s basically a quick clean, toss and bake and is ready in 15 minutes. You can make this the day before your celebrations to save time (and oven space) too!
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 small cloves garlic, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper/aluminum foil and set aside.
- Trim* off the woody ends of each asparagus.
- Spread asparagus out in a thin layer on top of the prepared baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, and parmesan cheese and toss until asparagus is well covered.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!