Here’s an easy way to repurpose leftover seasonings from other recipes into a new amazing one! It’s a homemade chili seasoning and can be used in anything from chili to burgers, to meatballs or meatloaf. It’s so versatile, you’ll never buy it from the store ever again!
Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all spices together in a bowl and whisk together.
- Store in an air tight container. Enjoy!