I do love chili and I love it even more when I know it’s easy to make! Here’s an easy Whole30 approved chili that will keep you warm all winter long. It’s full of good for you veggies and doesn’t lack any taste! I made it in my crockpot, but there are directions for an InstaPot too!
Whole30/Paleo Crockpot/Instant Pot Chili
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced unsalted tomatoes
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2.5 tablespoons store bought or homemade chili seasoning
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt, to taste
- In a medium pan or cast iron skillet, brown the turkey over medium high heat. Once cooked, set aside.
- Meanwhile, line a crock pot (Insta Pot directions below) with a liner and add peppers, onion, tomatoes, seasoning, and broth to the slow cooker.
- Add the turkey to the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Adjust seasonings to taste and top with sliced jalapeños, red onion or avocado.