When I had my first daughter, I realized quickly that one-handed foods are a must for any new mom. My cousin, Carolyn, made these for me and I’ve been making them ever since. And, they freeze great for quick breakfasts on busy mornings.
You can use any type of milk, vegetable and/or herb in place of the ones here, so it’s very flexible and quite easy to adjust.
Mini Egg Frittatas
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup orange bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and thyme in medium bowl until blended.
- Add cheese and veggies and mix well.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin tins, about ¼ – ½ way full each.
- Bake at 350° until just set (20 – 25 min). Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tins and serve warm. Enjoy!