We BBQ most nights in the summer – it’s easy to cook and easy to clean-up. I like to make sure we change up what we’re eating each time, but one recipe we always make is Trevor’s Coleslaw. It’s a recipe he brought here from England and every time we make it, everyone raves about it. It’s crunchy and hearty and a good way to get your veggies in without having too many extra calories.
Trevor's Famous Coleslaw
- 1/2 pound carrots (about 4-5), peeled and shredded
- 1/2 large green cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, chopped
- 6 ounces mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to season
- Chop onion and cabbage into a bowl. Peel and shred carrots and add to same bowl. Toss and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo and mustard with salt and pepper until combined.
- Mix dressing into cabbage right before serving and enjoy!