My friend Cristina, a true Texan, came over for a BBQ recently and brought this amazing dish. She is an expert at everything corn and always makes the best side dishes with it. This is one of those special ones that is amazingly simple and amazingly delicious.
Make sure the corn and cream cheese are at room temperature and it will mix more easily.
Cristina's Corn Pudding
- 2 pounds frozen corn, room temperature
- 1 block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 bag of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans of diced chiles
- A sprinkle of cumin
- A sprinkle of chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking pan, mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Enjoy!