With a new baby and a toddler, we don’t have much time to think about cooking. So a recipe that you can dump into the crock-pot in the morning and have dinner ready by the evening makes life so much easier. It’s so versatile that you can add any seasoning to the mix, too.
This would taste great with crushed potatoes and salad or anything you prefer!
Slow-Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Enjoy!