Looking for a potato side dish to make on Thanksgiving that’s not mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes? I’ve got you covered! Try making a creamy baked potato instead. Just slide the potatoes, pour on the liquid and bake. They’re so easy to make and no fuss. You’ll be making these for years to come!
Creamy Baked Potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 10 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Wash, peel, and slice potatoes into thin slices using a sharp knife or a mandoline.
- Lay the potatoes in the pan on their side. Add the cream and minced garlic to the potatoes. Season generously with salt, pepper and paprika on top.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes. The potatoes should be tender.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before enjoying!
Original recipe can be found here.