Every year for Thanksgiving, we make a pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie and apple pie. The problem is, no one eats the pumpkin or sweet potato pie!! So much effort and no return!!!!
So this year, we only made an apple pie and decided to make a more seasonal, non-pie dessert.
This pudding seriously is amazing. It’s super easy to make. It comes together quickly and it tastes amazing. It’s sweet, creamy and crunchy and it has all the flavors of the season! This is definitely a winner of a Fall holiday dessert.
Let me know what you think of it in the comments below! Happy eating!
Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Puddings
- One 3.4-ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup thin ginger snaps (about 3 ounces)
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Whisk together the pudding mix, espresso powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add the milk and pumpkin purée. Beat with the whisk until thickened, about 2 minutes, then let rest for 5 minutes.
- While the pudding rests, crumble the ginger snaps. Add about 1 tablespoon of the crumbled cookies into each of 6-8 dessert cups or glasses (depending on size). Add 2 tablespoons of pudding on top of the cookies in each cup. Then add another layer of cookies and another layer of pudding. Top each cup with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle a few more cookie crumbs on top.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Enjoy!
Original recipe can be found here.