If I had to pick one fish I like the most, it’s definitely salmon! We eat it at least twice a week, sometimes more if I can get a bigger cut from the fish lady at our local farmers market. And salmon doesn’t have to be boring – just look at all the ways I’ve made it! It’s so much more that just a piece of roasted fish.
I’m so thankful my girls love salmon, too. We all eat it a lot. 🙂 And while I’ve made it a lot of ways for the fam, I’m always looking for more ways to jazz it up. So when I’m looking for inspiration, I look to a few different chefs and food bloggers – Half Baked Harvest is one of them.
This Greek-style sheet pan salmon is so super easy. It’s tastes absolutely amazing and her recipes never fail me. I mean, just look at all of her recipes I’ve made! This one is so good – you’ll just have to try it out and see.
Now, the question is: what’s your favorite side dish to eat with salmon?? Let me know in the comments below!
Sheet Pan Roasted Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with Feta and Olives
- 1/2 pound baby potatoes, halved/quartered depending on size
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, 2 finely chopped, plus 4 whole cloves
- 1 lemon, 1 halved
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into 3 fillets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar, or white wine
- 4 ounces feta cheese, broken into chunks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange the lemon halves and smashed garlic cloves around the potatoes. Bake 15 minutes, or until tender.
- In a shallow bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 cloves chopped garlic, oregano, the paprika, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add the salmon and toss to coat.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and push them to one side of the pan. Put the salmon on the other side, add pats of butter to each filet. Arrange the lemon slices around the salmon. Return the pan to oven and bake for 10-20 minutes, until the salmon reaches desired doneness.
- To make the dressing: combine the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, the parsley, 2 tablespoons oregano, basil, olives, and vinegar/wine. Remove the garlic cloves from the baking sheet. Finely chop/mash the garlic into a paste, stir the garlic into the dressing.
- To serve, divide the salmon, potatoes, and lemon slices between plates. Gently crumble the feta around the salmon, then spoon the dressing over everything. Enjoy!