If you follow any food bloggers on TikTok or Instagram, you’ve definitely seen the feta pasta trend going around. It’s so so so easy and the perfect weeknight dinner.
All you do is bake the tomatoes, cheese, garlic, olive oil and seasonings until soft. Toss it around with any kind of cooked pasta (I used pappardelle) and add some fresh basil on top (if you want). It’s beyond easy, so tasty and super cozy.
Have you tried this one yet? Let me know what you think of it in the comments below!
Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 1 small block of feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1/2lb. cooked pasta (I used pappardelle)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small oven-safe baking dish, combine tomatoes, feta, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 and then broil at 425 for 5 minutes. Once the tomatoes are out of the oven, smash them up together and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in pasta and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe from TikTok.
Wow! What a simply yet stunning dish!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes and thank you!