It’s Super Bowl Sunday! And what better food to eat during the game then a yummy 7-layer dip.
This dip is BEYOND easy to make – just dump each layer on top of the next and you have a beautiful dip. It’s a little bit salty, a little bit creamy and a little bit crunchy.
If you don’t have a trifle dish, a 9×13 pan would work too. I like clear dishes so you can see the layers, but anything would work!
Hope your team wins today!
Easy 7-Layer Dip
- 1 15-ounce can refried beans
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, drained
- 1 cup Mexican cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces sliced olives
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together refried beans, cream cheese and chili powder. Spread the beans onto the bottom of trifle dish.
- Next spread on the sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Next, add the cheese, olives, and cilantro. Squeeze a little lime juice over the top if desired. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Serve with fresh tortilla chips and enjoy!