Here’s a fun, easy, kid-friendly dinner that’s all rolled up into a tiny little crunchy pocket of yumminess. They are golden brown and crunchy on the outside and creamy and delicious on the inside. The best part of these is you can make the filling ahead of time and use up any of that leftover chicken you have sitting around in your fridge.
I love a little heat on these too, so I drizzled some Sriracha sauce on mine, but the girls liked dipping them into ranch dressing. However you eat it, you’ll love it!
Let me know what you like dipping yours in in the comments below!
Baked Chicken Ranch Taquitos
- 1 block (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce dry Ranch dressing mix (1 packet)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6″ flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 13×9″ pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, chicken, cheese, ranch dressing seasoning and seasonings. Mix well.
- Spoon approximately 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture onto each flour tortilla and roll it up. Place seam-side down on the baking pan and repeat until all the filling is used.
Spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray, give a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with course salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven once cooked, and let cool slightly. Sprinkle with cilantro and enjoy!