The holidays are now behind us but the rich foods keep coming…. until the new year and we want to turn back time, obvi. 🙂
But until then, the rich, decadent, special end of the year foods keeping rolling in and this is another one I just love to make.
Now, I make a LOT of different kinds of lasagna:
And this is just another delicious one to add to the list of already delicious lasagnas.
Whether you like turkey, beef, noodles, no noodles, mozzarella, no mozzarella, red sauce, white sauce or veggies only, I have one delicious lasagna recipe for you!
Let me know which is your favorite in the comments below!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked (or use no-boil noodles)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add the garlic, heavy cream, and pepper. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add Parmesan cheese and keep stirring until sauce has thickened.
- Spread a generous spoonful of sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan and cover with 3 cooked lasagna noodles. Follow with a layer shredded chicken, cauliflower, and mozzarella. Add more sauce, and repeat to make another layer. On top of the last noodle layer, cover with the remainder of the sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and bake for 15 more minutes, until the cheese has browned. Enjoy!