On busy nights during the week, I try to make dinners that take 20-minutes or less. Those tend to be vegetarian or chicken recipes, mostly because they cook up quickly.
This one is no exception! It takes only a few minutes to prep. and the pan does a lot of the work for you! This one tastes great with some wild or jasmine rice, but honestly, it is also perfect right out of the pan!
Chicken Cutlets with Artichokes, Broccoli & Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can/jar artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, add to the pan and cook, flipping once halfway, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk cream, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate. Add broth to the pan; bring to a simmer over high heat, scraping up any browned bits. Cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the cream mixture into the pan and cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan along with artichokes, broccoli and dill; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir, remove from heat and enjoy immediately!
Recipe from: eatingwell.com