I was having a BIG time sweet-tooth craving today so I decided to mix up a quick cheesecake. I know, I know, cheesecake is usually so cumbersome. But seriously, this is so quick, uses just a few at-home ingredients and is ready to devour in just 2-minutes.
I tend to make this one for a holiday (like Easter) or an event (like a Labor Day BBQ) because it’s so easy and doesn’t require a lot of thinking. That’s a good thing when I already have to focus my attention on other, maybe more complex recipes.
In any case, I decided to prep this one pre-Easter this year thinking it’ll be for Sunday. But I have a feeling we’re going to eat this up by the end of today… 🙂
Let me know what you think of it in the comments below!
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 heaping tablespoon full-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 splash (about a teaspoon) of vanilla)
- Mix crust ingredients together until the form a crust (if you like a thicker crust, double the crust ingredients). Gently push them down into any container or bowl you have on hand.
- Using a mixer, mix together filling ingredients until well combined, about 1-minute. Gently spread filling ingredients over crust and enjoy immediately!
Adapted from: @bethanygking on Instagram