Tonight’s dinner was the perfect easy weeknight dinner. It cooked up in under 30 minutes and the girls devoured it (and so did Trevor and I!)! It’s really easy and you might even have everything on hand already. Go check, I’ll wait… 🙂
Goat Cheese Herb Stuffed Chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, minced (I used parsley & cilantro)
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine herbs, goat cheese, and grated garlic.
- Cut a slit in each chicken breast to form a pocket; stuff with herb mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken 6 minutes per side. Enjoy!
Recipe from: cookinglight.com