HBH No-Kneed Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons SAF Instant Yeast
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 12-oz beer (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast and salt. Add in beer and olive oil and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- To make bread, place a large 6-qt cast-iron Dutch oven on a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Once it reaches temperature, let the Dutch oven warm for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, turn the dough out onto a floured surface. Form the dough into a ball and place on a large piece of parchment paper.
- Remove the pot from the oven and place the dough with parchment paper in the center of the Dutch oven. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove lid and bake for 15 more minutes, until deep golden brown.
- Lift the bread out of the pot and let cool on a cooling rack for at least 2 hours before slicing. Enjoy!
Recipe from: Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook