I love dip. I LOVE dip. I love it with veggies, with crackers, on toast, anything. So, when I eat it, I want it to be on the somewhat healthier side. While this dip has a lot of cheese, I don’t mind because I don’t eat much dairy in my daily life. So, it’s a tasty way of adding some in.
I especially love eating this was baby carrots, but honestly, a spoon is just as good too! How do you like eating dip? Let me know in the comments below!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned. Enjoy!