I didn’t think tonight’s Turkey Cauliflower Bolognese dinner would be as much of a hit as it was. Really! It’s just ground turkey, some veggies and sauce. But the combination of it all was genius! I loved it. The girls loved it. Trevor thought its was great for carb-free healthy food 😅. Even the dog loved it.
This is Whole30 compliant. There are a ton of my other Whole30 and Paleo recipes that you can find here, too!
I’ve also made this with orzo mixed in (pictured below), if you’re not whole30/paleo eating. It’s delicious too!
Turkey Cauliflower Bolognese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small head cauliflower, riced (you can also use 2 – 2 1/2 cups frozen riced cauliflower)
- 1 5-oz package fresh spinach
- 1 jar no-sugar added tomato sauce
- In a large skillet, saute ground turkey in olive oil until half way cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in onions and garlic and cook until meat is fully cooked through and onions and garlic have begun to soften.
- Stir in riced cauliflower and spinach. Mix in sauce.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!