Here’s a quick and easy side dish for any holiday or weeknight where you need a tasty side dish. The roasting brings out the natural flavors of both the carrots and sprouts, which can otherwise be tasteless. It’s easy to put together and even easier to cook up. Just slice and roast and it’s done! Happy holidays!
Roasted Carrots & Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, quartered
- 1/2 pound carrots, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- On a lined baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts and carrots in dressing until well coated.
- Roast until tender, about 25 minutes. Enjoy!