I was invited to a last-minute get-together today and had to bring a dessert. Well, I didn’t have the flexibility to run out to the store, so I opened my cabinets and found puff pastry and Nutella. “A yummy dessert was about to happen”, I thought! And I was right!
I wanted to make something festive and good and everyone loves a good pull-apart bread. So, I twisted some puff pastry with Nutella and a snowflake was born!
It’s so easy and so good to make – you’ll make this for every holiday now with all sorts of different fillings. Maybe chocolate and peanut butter, or sweet cheese and raspberry jam. You could even make this savory with spinach and feta. Honestly, the possibilities are endless!
Pull-Apart Nutella Snowflake
- 1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, defrosted
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a lined baking sheet, unroll one puff pastry sheet. Using a large biscuit cutter, mark a circle in the middle of the puff pastry sheet (but don’t cut all the way through). From the center, slice 8 even triangles.
- Spread Nutella evenly even over each triangle. Twist each triangle until each triangle is loosely closed.
- Bake for 12-15 minute, or until snowflake is golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool slightly and eat immediately. Enjoy!