Anyone else cooking fatigued this time of year? Between the actual holidays and the holiday parties, I can’t really spend the time thinking about what to make on a boring weeknight.
So, here’s another stupidly-easy dinner that takes all of 3 minutes to prep. You just dump it all in the instant pot, turn it on and cook. That’s it! It comes out perfectly every time and you’ll definitely be adding this in to your dinner rotation weekly!
What’s your favorite way to eat this? Lemme know in the comments below! xx
Instant Pot Flank Steak
- 1 1-1 1/2 lb flank steak
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-16 oz jar of salsa, any kind
- Season flank steak with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add it to the inner pot of the Instant Pot, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and pour salsa on top.
- Put the lid on the pot and set the steam release knob to the “Sealing” position. Press the Pressure Cook/Manual button (or dial) and then the + or – to choose 10-12 minutes (depending on the weight/thickness). When the cooking cycle has ended, manually release the pressure after 10 minutes.
- Remove the steak and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before slicing it. Enjoy as part of your favorite tacos!