5-ingredient dinner alert! Tonights dinner is beyond easy and fast and can be made any day of the week. It’s pretty scrumptious too, if I do say so myself.
All you do is season the chicken, pan-fry the chicken, and top with honey & pecans. That’s it! So simple, right? It’s pretty hard to mess up so I think you should just try this and love it. 🙂
Oh, and I served it with my warmed farro salad. It’s pretty dynamite! Winner winner chicken dinner!
Pecan Honey Chicken
- 4 thin-cut, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Sprinkle chicken with seasonings. Then, in a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Cook, covered, until chicken is no longer pink, 6-8 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans. Cook, covered, until chicken is glazed, 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!