Last week, I made a No-Bake Lemon Pie with a yummy graham cracker crust. I had a lot of graham cracker crumbs leftover to use, so this week, I decided to make another no-bake pie. But this time, I made it creamy and chocolatey… like really chocolatey! Mmmmm!
This is the kind of pie chocoholics would love! But, it’s not heavy at all! The whipped topping keeps it light and almost tastes like a frozen pudding pie. Or maybe a frozen hot chocolate… maybe I should change the name of this pie! Haha. Either way, you get the idea of the taste, right?
Make it – you won’t regret it! Questions? Lemme know!
No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup milk, any kind
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate bar shavings, or slices, if desired to serve
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray, and pour graham cracker crumb mixture into pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust evenly and firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla extract. Stir until evenly blended. Add cocoa powder and milk in alternating batches, a few tablespoons at a time, until evenly incorporated.
- Pour into cooled crust and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with shaved chocolate, a sprinkle of cocoa powder or chocolate slices, if desired. Freeze at least 4 hours. Thaw for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!