Burgers – a staple in the US, especially around summer bbq’ing holidays. You can make them out of beef, chicken, turkey or any other kind of ground meat mixture and they always taste great. That is, unless they’re dry and tasteless.
Well, this is my no-fail turkey burger recipe that I love making on the grill (and also in a pan in the colder months). It’s super moist and full of flavor! It takes minutes to prep and a few extra to cook. Dinner is quick and I know exactly what’s in my burger.
Both the girls love these too. That is, except Amelia, who tonight told me she can’t stand ‘the brown stuff on the burgers’ (aka, grill marks)….
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 finely diced onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the patties on the grill at 350 degrees or in a skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees. Enjoy!