Every Friday when the weekend is nearly here, I’m usually cooked out from making every meal all week long. So, I try to make a quick soup or a fast dinner.
Today, everyone wants burgers for dinner instead of my flatbread, but since I already prepped it, I decided to just make it for myself. It’s a little indulgence that I get to enjoy all by myself!!! And I’m really excited.
I used Trader Joe’s frozen Naan for the base, topped with some pesto (I’m using store bought because all of our frozen stash from last summer is all used up now), some cheese and some spinach. It’s the green goddess of pizzas and I’m going to enjoy every single bite!
Spinach Pesto Naan Flatbread
- 1 packaged naan flatbread, frozen
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup pesto
- 2-3 ounces fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads or pizza crust. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, and top with spinach.
- Bake until cheese is bubbling, 10 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven and slice warm. Enjoy!