My family has been making this recipe for so long that we don’t even know who in the family wrote it. The quantities and ingredients have changed so many times over the years that the only things I do know is it’s at least 30 years old and it’s delicious. It’s been made round, rectangular, and in individual containers (like here). It’s so versatile, it can really be made in any which way (just adjust the baking time a smidge). It’s so creamy and decadent so it’s perfect for the Thanksgiving day feast.
- 1 1/4 sicks butter, melted
- 1 15-oz can creamed corn
- 2 15-oz cans sweet corn, well drained
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2-quart baking dish and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix together well. Place in prepared baking dish and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes (pudding is done when it no longer jiggles in the middle). Enjoy!