By the end of the weekend, we are usually so exhausted, we default to take-out. But because my youngest daughter is finally eating solids, I wanted to introduce fish to Matilda this weekend.
So, I bought tilapia for the entire family and cooked hers with nothing on it. I made Amelia’s the same as ours and she gobbled this right up with some Trader Joe’s Harvest Grains (LOVE)!
Start to finish, this took 10-minutes. My intention is to be making the entire family one dinner by the end of this year. It’s exhausting otherwise! Fingers crossed!
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Adjust oven rack to the top position and turn on broiler.
- Place tilapia fillets on a foil lined pan. Broil for 3 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove tilapia from the oven, flip over and spread the parmesan mixture over the uncooked sides of the tilapia. Return to the oven and broil an additional 3-4 minutes making sure not to over cook the fish. Remove from oven and serve with salad, rice or grains. Enjoy!