Ever crave pigs-in-a-blanket? Here’s an amazing vegetarian option that gives you the same taste but is meat-free!
- 1 small tube crescent rolls (8 triangles)
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the crescent roll dough from tube and unroll onto a silpat lined baking sheet. Separate each of the dough triangles and place a baby carrot on the large end of each traingle. Roll the crescent dough up over the carrot (leave a few inches between each rolled blanket on the baking sheet as they will expand).
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!