Happy New Year!! How was your New Year’s Eve? Extra special and fun? Mine was spent in my pajamas watching fireworks, drinking champagne and eating these lobster tails!
Now, I find lobster really intimidating to make. Which is really funny because it’s so easy to make! So I found that this is legit the easiest way ever to make lobster tails and YOU CAN DO IT, TOO! 🙂
Here’s how I did it: take your tails and cut them – cut the back of the shells using kitchen scissors and pull the meat up (don’t be shy with this – just use your fingers to release the meat from the shell and pull upwards). You don’t have to pull the meat up, but this is a really easy way to make it look extra special before you eat it! Then, season with salt, pepper and pour on the butter-herb sauce. Broil it for 8-10 minutes and enjoy! So easy, right?
You will get perfect lobster every time if you make it this way. My extra tip? A little butter dipping sauce on the side never hurts. 🙂
Happy New Year and cheers to the start of 2022!
Super Easy Butter Herb Lobster Tails
- 2 lobster tails
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat the oven to broil. Move rack to lowest position in oven.
- Using kitchen shears, butterfly the tail by cutting down the center of the back of the lobster. Loosen the meat and pull the lobster meat upward. Salt and pepper the meat and set on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter and seasonings. Spread evenly on each lobster tail.
- Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes (depending on the size) or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top. Serve with melted butter if desired. Enjoy!