Last nights dinner was easy, like really really easy. So I knew I had to share it with you!
It’s the kind that comes together in less than 5 minutes and then cooks up quickly in the oven which makes it the perfect weeknight meal. It can be served with anything you have in the house – veggies, pasta, rice, another grain, you name it!
It’s also gluten-free (if you serve it with more veggies instead of pasta for an extra healthy kick!), which is always a winner in my book. We tend to eat a lot of carbs during the day, so I like to balance dinner a little more.
But I know some people think Parmesan is too strong of a cheese (cough cough, Dad). So check out these other chicken breast recipes I’ve made recently. I’m sure you’ll love one of them! And let me know which one you made in the comments below! Happy cooking!
Parmesan Crusted Baked Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper, to desired taste
- Salt, to desired taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a large baking dish or baking sheet, marinate the chicken breasts with olive oil, garlic powder, lemon juice, black pepper and salt.
- While the chicken breasts are marinating, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the top of the marinated chicken breasts with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the chicken for 20-30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer hits 165 degrees Fahrenheit when inserted into the thickest part of the breasts.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges. Enjoy!