There’s always one day during the week when I’ve run out of time, energy or both to cook a healthy dinner. But I really do try to cook something healthy for all of us and when I have just a little bit of motivation, this is one of my super-easy, super-fast, super-healthy dinners I like to make.
It takes just 15 minutes start to finish and it tastes absolutely delicious! With only a few ingredients, dinner can taste great!
So now the question is what do I eat with it?! Well today, it’s some julienned carrots and jasmine rice. But what’s your favorite side to eat with salmon? Tell me in the comments below!
Happy hump day, friends!
Lemon-Garlic Air Fryer Salmon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, with skin
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- Cooking spray
- 3 thin slices lemon, cut in half
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and minced garlic. Brush with butter mixture and sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning and parsley.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Place salmon fillets in the basket, skin-side down, and top each with 3 lemon halves.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 6-8 minutes*. Remove from the air fryer and let rest for 2 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*Note, some air fryers cook slower/faster than others so keep an eye on it around the 6-minute mark.
Recipe very slightly adapted from allrecipes.com.