Easy dinner for one tonight! The fam was eating meaty leftovers, which I don’t really eat anymore. So I whipped myself up this easy peasy salad. It’s loaded with veggies and topped with a quickly sautéed shrimp. It’s so easy and so delicious.
Tell me, what’s your favorite quick dinner that you love making?
Pan-Sautéed Shrimp Salad
- 6 ounces mini shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 4 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Toss the shrimp, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add the shrimp mixture, and cook until opaque, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Layer your plate with the toppings beginning with the Boston lettuce, followed by cucumbers, olives, strawberries, and pecans. Add shrimp and top with seasoning. Drizzle with remaining teaspoon of olive oil and enjoy!