Chrissy Teigen is hilarious, we all know that. But did you know she also has a delicious cookbook called Cravings with some amazingly easy recipes? Well, she does. Now you know. 🙂
Tonights dinner was inspired by one of her salmon recipes. She loves spice, a lot. But my girls don’t. So I tamed it down a bit and kept it on the sweeter side. And let me tell you, even with the changes to this, it’s absolutely delicious! It takes just a few minutes to prep and a few minutes to cook. Super easy!
I served mine with some rice and sauted veg – it was magnific! I’m sure you’ll love this recipe as much as I did. Let me know what you think in the comments below and go buy Chrissy’s cookbook!
Sweet Chili & Mustard Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb. fresh salmon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, for taste
- 2/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat broiler. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine sweet chili sauce and mustard in a small bowl. Pour the mixture into a large cast-iron skillet. Set skillet over medium-high heat until the mixture boils.
- Lay the salmon skin side up in the sauce. Cook the salmon until it turns pale pink about 2 minutes, then move the skillet to the oven and broil until the skin gets crispy about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and place on a serving platter.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the skillet and cook over high heat, stirring and scraping until the sauce thickens. Pour the sauce from the skillet onto the salmon. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Adapted from: Chrissy Teigen cookbook, Cravings